Terms & Conditions & Rules
Our kids earn pocket money when they play in a DVD or photoset. Our kids earn more money than most grown-ups on an hourly basis. Kids use their money to buy clothes, computers, bikes, or whatever they want.
(1) Fighting Kids has copyright on all it's content.
(2) All custom made DVD's are filmed in PAL format. (wide screen format)
(3) Our kids are not allowed to wrestle in speedos or swimming clothes. Girls are not allowed to wrestle in skirts. Kids MUST be clothed. We do not encourage our girls to paint their toenails or have their hair in a certain style. We do not have control over the color of the kids clothing. This means, unfortunately you can not request that a boy must wear a GREEN t-shirt or have ORANGE shorts. We do not provide clothing for our kids, they wear their own clothing. Clothing can only be the following : jeans, shorts, ski pants, tights, t-shirts, shoes, wrestling singlets, karate or judo uniforms. Sponsors can not request that boys must be shaven or not be shaven.
(4) All action that's done shirtless (boys only) will be on a tarp or mat and not on the grass.
(5) Settings for your project can only be outside in a garden, or inside a house. We do not allow bedroom scenes. Living room scenes can only be done as a photoset and not as a DVD for safety reasons.
(6) We do allow SOME tickling and full weight sitting but it can not be more than 30 percent of all action. All custom made projects MUST HAVE some kind of wrestling action in your story. You can only use kids that have a (T)-symbol for torture rack (a wwe technique) and reverse t-lift scenes.
(7) Our kids are not professional actors. We do not guarantee Oscar winning performances should you choose to do a story DVD.
(8) STORIES MUST BE OF DECENT CONTENT. We do not allow any foul language in any of our productions.
(9) Dangerous holds like backbreakers, boston crabs, camel clutches, over-the-shoulder backbreakers, are not allowed in real submission wrestling DVD's. Only sleepers and body scissors are allowed in real submission wrestling DVD's. Real kicking or punching are not allowed. Dangerous moves can only feature in scripted DVD's where the action is acted. 0-33kg. weight category models are not allowed to do REAL WRESTLING projects.
(10) In REAL submission or wrestling DVD's, the weight difference between the participants must NOT exceed 10 kilograms. We allow boy vs. boy, girl vs. girl and girl vs. boy real submission wrestling. You can only use kids with the (RW)-symbol next to their names for REAL wrestling DVD's.
(11) Your custom made project will be rescheduled should it rain on production day. Please note, this only applies when filming or shooting hasn't started yet. If it starts to rain half way in the session we will unfortunately not reschedule your session and will give you your project as is. Please read point 13 of our terms and conditions.
(12) Fighting Kids does not accept any responsibility for kids not showing up for your custom made project. Your project will be rescheduled should that happen and another participant will have to be chosen.
(13) A custom made project can not be rescheduled and can not be refunded should the filming or shooting be stopped for reasons such as : a participant does not want to continue with the DVD or photoset, does not want to perform a certain action scene or, when an injury occurred or when it starts raining halfway through filming or shooting, or the sponsor does not want to continue with his custom made project, or when the sponsor is not satisfied with his custom made project.
(14) We do not refund payments for subscriptions AFTER we have given you your Fighting Kids membership log-on details.
(15) We do not make public any of our models private information.
(16) We do not allow any contact with our models.
(17) Actors can not be changed or replaced with somebody else after we have notified the actor of his or her sponsorship. You can not change models in the same month your custom made project is scheduled.
(18) Only TWO tying up and foot fighting scenes are allowed in a custom made project.
We DO NOT refund payments for Fighting Kids VIP Membership AFTER we have given you four Fighting Kids membership log-on details.
We DO NOT refund payments should the client be dissatisfied with a DVD, custom made DVD, custom made photoset, an already made photoset or membership.
We will ONLY refund payments, within seven days after an order for a CUSTOM MADE PROJECT has been received.